VAT Reporting localization for Lithuania
Lithuanian localization for VAT Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
VAT Reporting localization for Lithuania includes:
- Not Closed VAT registration (for e.g. VAT from representation)
- VAT registration for 96 article (wood/metal) purchase and sale operations
- VAT closure; Not Closed VAT is excluded
- Possibility to mark European Union (EU) third-party trade transactions
- Create VAT declaration and export to VMI form FR0600
- Create VIES declaration and export to VMI form FR0564
- There is a possibility to use different VAT and registration dates in the document.
This feature is important for companies which:
- Close a month early and can’t post data to a closed month
- According to INCOTERMS sales should be declared on VAT declaration on one month, but incomes should be registered on next
Click the Contact me button and learn more about VAT reporting localization for Lithuania.
This extension supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
For more information and pricing please contact one of the partners